About the job
Hebrew Day School of Ann Arbor is growing and seeking an innovative, talented Administrator. HDS staff benefits from creative freedom and higher quality educator colleagues to collaborate with. Educators at HDS have a longevity history and being appreciated in any way possible. HDS supports employees’ needs and assists with professional development. The right applicant will have administrative experience and a commitment to a developmentally appropriate, student-centered, team approach.
The mission of the Hebrew Day School of Ann Arbor is to nurture the development of knowledgeable, caring and committed Jewish children in a dynamic learning environment. Through exceptional general and Judaic studies and Hebrew language immersion, students create a meaningful and joyous connection to their heritage and build a strong foundation for lifelong learning and involvement in the wider community.
COVID-19 considerations: For the moment, first interviews will be conducted online.
Responsibilities may include
- Maintain a clean, respectful, and safe environment, and follow school procedures as directed by the school
- Communicate in a friendly and positive manner towards parents, students, and administrators
- Keep records on attendance, accidents, and incidents
- Protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities
- Ensure the safety of students at all times
- Check students attendance and more
- Experience working with children and students preferred
- Ability to follow and enforce rules, policies, and procedures
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to multi-task and Prioritizing
- Technical skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to self educate themself and others on technical issues and different applications
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time