The Hebrew Day School of Ann Arbor relies on the generosity of donors who believe in and support our mission. The partnership with our donors enables us to provide our students with the programming, dedicated faculty, and authentic experiences needed to build a strong foundation and a bright future for the next generation of Jewish children.
Many families want to give their children the rich and vibrant Jewish and secular education that the Hebrew Day School offers but find it difficult to afford the cost without the community’s help. We are dedicated to helping every Jewish family find a way to pay for the exceptional education we provide at HDS. As a result, HDS is committed to raising funds that will keep the school both affordable and strong.
There are many ways to support HDS. Please contact our office for more information.
For donations made in someone’s memory or honor, please follow these steps:
- Click on the DONATE ONLINE NOW button below to be taken to our secure donation page using PayPal.
- Enter your donation amount in the box at the top of the page. Then either log in to your PayPal account or click to pay with a credit card/continue without an account (NOTE: you do not need to have a PayPal account to make a donation.)
- Complete the form on the following page with your address and payment information (NOTE: you will be able to specify who/what your gift is for on the NEXT page) and submit.
- You are now asked to review your donation. Below the words “Donate to Hebrew Day School” you should see a link that says “In Memory/Honor of.” Please click on this link to add more information.
- Once you have completed this final step, click on the yellow button on the bottom right side to submit your donation. You will receive an auto-generated email from PayPal, confirming that your transaction was completed. You will also receive an acknowledgement from Hebrew Day School. For tribute gifts made in someone’s honor or memory, a card will be sent to the family notifying them of the donation.